New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild Group Drawing is happening again! Go to Guild Events section and follow Razeal's instructions to be included in the banner.
Recommend some music the site should have! Go to Site Construction and give your input.

Mabinogi Music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylphex

Sylphex

IGN: : Sylphexll
Race : Human
Total Level : 112
Elf Posts : 3
Dukatz : 0

Mabinogi Music Empty
PostSubject: Mabinogi Music   Mabinogi Music EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:10 am

Hey guys, i know that finding the right score scroll code is never easy, especially since sites like mabimml.modev got taken down as well as quite a few of the other top music scroll codes hubs. It has become increasingly difficult to find unique and pleasant music that hasn't been run through the mud over and over (rolling star, anyone?).
     However i wanted to start an effort to help our guildies find better music without wasting as much time going through subpar sites. Mind you, alot of these large sites will be in other languages since Korean Mabi reigns supreme in music selection, so a translator or google chrome is recommended for the easiest selection of your favorite song.

I also recommend you save your favorite songs in a simple text file. This helps you to have the songs even if a site is taken down, and even better, it allows you to make multiple copies of your own music later on without having to go to the internet. 

Here's site 1, a nice large hub that i use most of the time.

(http://www.yatta.com.tw/mabinogi/ac_comproser.php)

This list will be updated when i have the time and when i find useful other sites. Feel free to contribute!
Back to top Go down
Oceaniic
Admin
Oceaniic

IGN: : Oceaniic
Race : Elf
Total Level : 600
Dukatz : 0

Mabinogi Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Music   Mabinogi Music EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:29 am

Thanks Smile.
Back to top Go down