New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild Group Drawing is happening again! Go to Guild Events section and follow Razeal's instructions to be included in the banner.
Recommend some music the site should have! Go to Site Construction and give your input.

[In Progress][Event] Balloon Wars!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Creation
Admin
Creation

IGN: : Deletion
Race : Human
Total Level : 7500
Dukatz : 1

Statistics
Level: 1
EXP:
[In Progress][Event] Balloon Wars! What0/100[In Progress][Event] Balloon Wars! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

[In Progress][Event] Balloon Wars! Empty
PostSubject: [In Progress][Event] Balloon Wars!   [In Progress][Event] Balloon Wars! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:14 pm

[In Progress][Event] Balloon Wars! 368968290 
'Tis been awhile, I surmise, to be so dastardly reticent of me to confound you lot with my awkwardly timed disappearance.
But, fear no more! I have returned into the fray and shall continue to quest for the ultimate fashion
gear
weapon

LANCE I NEED A LANCE DAMNIT GIVE ME THE DAMN DRAGON SCALE FRAGS

Ahem

Anyways, we've to reobtain Sen Mag housing and continue our tyrannical rule over our empire after the castle falls once more.
We shall grasp the castle grounds once more and seize, forthright, what is ours! (Stolen from previous guilds)

On a related note, our guild stone has been reestablished; however, two random newbie geelds decided it'd be nice to populate the area with their tiny stones. Damn them.
I have also noticed Elegant's Guild Stone to have been replaced by Parody. I can see the shift occurring there, eh?

Well, in the meanwhile, I've typed this out while @ work in the office; there's not much one can do as an intern of sorts.

The guiiiillldddd eventtttt of the summer iiiisss -

Balloon Wars!
Man your Ballista (it won't help you) and look fabulous!
Or stay practical and to the guidelines and bring a wand. Very Happy
I'll consider handing out premade wands to use, and you may choose to select a wand choice.
This'll probably affect the way the balloon war works.

The initial 'point system' (I'll work on it) should start at 100 points, and customization to the wand would be subject to the points required...
You may choose to bring your own wand, but upgrades to stats like "CC4" will probably consume 80 points, whereas a basic wand without any upgrades will be 10 points.
You may only bring 1 wand; however, you can use any of the bolt skills.
Perhaps you can have more balloon 'lives' with the initial point system; say, -20 points for a 'life'?
Big Balloon vs Small Balloon could be -25 vs -15 points.

You may bring your own potions, of course, but that doesn't mean your balloon doesn't get hurt... Very Happy
Flint, for fuel, can be kept infinitely and you can bring your own.

Or, perhaps a collective 'team pool' of points in which the team decides what...
A larger pool of points, eh.

Perhaps the points could give 'bonus gold' up to 5k/point leftover.
However, of course, that doesn't mean that staying alive doesn't give a bonus~

Honestly, I think the battles will last fairly short, but I'll just set a time limit of an hour.
I'll go in depth with this soon.
 [In Progress][Event] Balloon Wars! 2133296965 
Back to top Go down
zigzig

zigzig

IGN: : isaiiah
Race : Human
Total Level : 11000+
Dukatz : 0

[In Progress][Event] Balloon Wars! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [In Progress][Event] Balloon Wars!   [In Progress][Event] Balloon Wars! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:33 pm

[In Progress][Event] Balloon Wars! 2014903ba8
Back to top Go down

[In Progress][Event] Balloon Wars!
Page 1 of 1