New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild Group Drawing is happening again! Go to Guild Events section and follow Razeal's instructions to be included in the banner.
Recommend some music the site should have! Go to Site Construction and give your input.

[Contest] Recruite New Members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oceaniic
Admin
Oceaniic

IGN: : Oceaniic
Race : Elf
Total Level : 600
Dukatz : 0

[Contest] Recruite New Members Empty
PostSubject: [Contest] Recruite New Members   [Contest] Recruite New Members EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:41 am

Dates: June 14, 2013 — June 22, 2013 
June 23, 2013  June 29, 2013

Note: Due to the fact that no one participated in the event, I updated this thread and extended it for another week with an updated prize that will probably motivate a few of you to do the event. So how how bout doing this contest for 5k Nx?

Since we're reaching the ending of the school year, more and more people have time to play Mabinogi now a days. Now who doesn't like the idea of having new people joining this guild? This is a great opportunity to hold an event to recruit new players into our guild. Having more guild members means more guild contests, events, shadow/dungeon runs and overall more company~ This is your chance to take part in this contest to not only win the grand prize, but to also meet new people and create new friendships. ^o^

Objective:
- Recruit as much players as you can until June 22, 2013 the end contest date. 

Rules/Guidelines:
- Players you have recruited must also sign up on forums and post an introduction in the 'Introduce Yourself' section in our forum.
- Upon recruiting new members, post on this thread on players you've recruited.
- Please just don't invite random people who are guild less, find those who actually want to take part in a guild community.
- If the person you've recruited leaves the guild before the end contest date, then that person will be removed from your total amount of people recruited.
- Contest is only open to existing members of Skilled, no new members will be able to take part in this event.

Prizes:
There will only be 1 Grand prize to winner of this contest. Existing guild members who've recruited people during this time will receive 20k gold in mail as an incentive for participating in this guild contest.
Grand Prize (Click to view):
Remember to be friendly to those who have joined. Good luck to each and every one of you and I look forward to your participation/cooperation in this event.

Winner of event (click to view):
Prize will be distributed within next week.

Last edited by Oceaniic on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:02 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Back to top Go down
https://skilled.forumotion.com
Heisenburger

Heisenburger

IGN: : Heisenburger
Race : Human
Total Level : 3xxx
Elf Posts : 41

Statistics
Level: 1
EXP:
[Contest] Recruite New Members What100/100[Contest] Recruite New Members Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Contest] Recruite New Members   [Contest] Recruite New Members EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:38 am

I'll try I suppose.. Though the only person I ever recruited left a month later -.-
Back to top Go down
daangdang

IGN: : Napaul
Race : Elf
Total Level : 600

PostSubject: Re: [Contest] Recruite New Members   [Contest] Recruite New Members EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:06 pm

I'll advertise too!
Back to top Go down
Sylphex

Sylphex

IGN: : Sylphexll
Total Level : 112
Elf Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: [Contest] Recruite New Members   [Contest] Recruite New Members EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:06 am

well i guess as a noob myself, i can always find more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AT266

IGN: : andykong
Total Level : 152

PostSubject: Re: [Contest] Recruite New Members   [Contest] Recruite New Members EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:10 pm

yes, I have recruited LAMEstory today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Contest] Recruite New Members   [Contest] Recruite New Members Empty

Back to top Go down

[Contest] Recruite New Members
Page 1 of 1