New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild Group Drawing is happening again! Go to Guild Events section and follow Razeal's instructions to be included in the banner.
Recommend some music the site should have! Go to Site Construction and give your input.

[1/29/12] Guild Forums Active LOL.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oceaniic
Admin
Oceaniic

IGN: : Oceaniic
Race : Elf
Total Level : 600
Dukatz : 0

[1/29/12] Guild Forums Active LOL. Empty
PostSubject: [1/29/12] Guild Forums Active LOL.   [1/29/12] Guild Forums Active LOL. EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:51 am

LOL Okay Guys. I made this forum like last year... & I didn't tell you guys about it. Ik ik my fault. K I GET IT STFU. Well here it is now Shocked . Lol ~ Hopefully the forum will be active...exspecially during maitainence time. Laughing . I know most of us don't have skype or what not, but we can at least all chat on the guild site on chatbox Smile I'll keep you guys updated like this as well. ~ Basketball K BYE. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://skilled.forumotion.com

[1/29/12] Guild Forums Active LOL.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News :: Announcements-
Jump to: