New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild Group Drawing is happening again! Go to Guild Events section and follow Razeal's instructions to be included in the banner.
Recommend some music the site should have! Go to Site Construction and give your input.

[Read First]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oceaniic
Admin
Oceaniic

IGN: : Oceaniic
Race : Elf
Total Level : 600
Dukatz : 0

[Read First]  Empty
PostSubject: [Read First]    [Read First]  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:43 am

Since we're starting to use guild site more frequently I feel the need to update this thread due to the fact that this was done about about 2 yrs ago. To those who have recently join the guild site, start off your first post by introducing yourself to others on the forums!

Below is a basic format on how to introduce yourself, you don't have to follow this format but it is recommended you include this basic information in your introductory thread. 

Name:

In-game Name:

Total Level:

Race:

Why did you joined Skilled?

How did you find out about us?

Last edited by Oceaniic on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Since I'm redoing the site, I'm going to redo the introduction format.)
Back to top Go down
https://skilled.forumotion.com

[Read First]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mabinogi :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: