New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild Group Drawing is happening again! Go to Guild Events section and follow Razeal's instructions to be included in the banner.
Recommend some music the site should have! Go to Site Construction and give your input.

DUPING ITEMS - ALCHAMY STYLE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timinator

Timinator

IGN: : Horce
Race : Human
Total Level : 749
Human Posts : 29
Dukatz : 0

DUPING ITEMS - ALCHAMY STYLE Empty
PostSubject: DUPING ITEMS - ALCHAMY STYLE   DUPING ITEMS - ALCHAMY STYLE EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Ellos~ I'm sure my fellow alchs already know what I'm talking about, but here is the info for you. People who are Alchamists and are strong in Synthasising can Dupe certain Items. There are limitations on skill rank, but if you have 3 HWs, an arat crystal, and an Item from the list below, the item can be dupe by 10. Lets say you need Iron Ingots - 1 Iron Ingot, 3 Hws, arat crystal = 10 Iron Ingots. Its that simple!

Here is the List of known Items:
All Ingots
Life Drain Crystal
Barrier Spikes Crystal
Shock Crystal
Golem Crystals (except Snow)
HP/MP/STAM 50 Potions

Here is a List of items that cannot be Dupe:
Snow Golem Crystal
Magic Golem Crystal
Blizzard Crystal
Cloud Crystal
HP & MP/HP & STAM /MP & STAM 50 Potion

Here is a List of Items I have yet to try out or seen metioned on Wiki or Forums...(i rarely look on forums)
All Pots that are not double.
All Bars
All Plates
Any Crystal that can be made via Mana Crystalization
Theature pages
whatever you may think that can be duped and stacked. Cool

I myself have only begain Alchamy (two - three months [hate age 10]), so havnt explored the possibilitys. If you feel, like helping me just post your findings of dupable or not items.
Back to top Go down
Udeki

Udeki

IGN: : Mideki
Race : Human
Total Level : <100
Dukatz : 0

DUPING ITEMS - ALCHAMY STYLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUPING ITEMS - ALCHAMY STYLE   DUPING ITEMS - ALCHAMY STYLE EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:56 am

Keep up with Synthing! I won't even start on Synth and Transmutation for probably another 2 months. Also, Synthesis is a pain to rank: good luck. XD
Back to top Go down

DUPING ITEMS - ALCHAMY STYLE
Page 1 of 1