New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild Group Drawing is happening again! Go to Guild Events section and follow Razeal's instructions to be included in the banner.
Recommend some music the site should have! Go to Site Construction and give your input.

TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11

Go down 

How was the event
Great
TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11 Vote_lcap50%TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
It was alright
TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11 Vote_lcap0%TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
To confusing
TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11 Vote_lcap0%TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It was short
TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11 Vote_lcap50%TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
NEVER HOST A EVENT AGAIN (dont vote for this xD)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Timinator

Timinator

IGN: : Horce
Race : Human
Total Level : 749
Human Posts : 29
Dukatz : 0

TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11 Empty
PostSubject: TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11   TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Hey everyone! Just a heads up on an event I just made.
In this event you may have a team of 2 members or friends. You can also solo this event. You will be given 5 tasks that where you will have to find or gather an item. Hints will be given in riddles, puzzles, or just find a person. You will be looking in all areas except Balvast, and Tir Na Nog.

PRIZES
Yuna, Mid 1st Place 500k, 4 HW stacks, Highlander Claymore.
Vakkar 2nd Place 200k, 2 HW stacks, dye amp
Dele 3rd Place 100k, and 2 HW stack
Those who complete the event without placing will be given a HW stack.
HW will also be given for each completed task!

COME BACK HERE ON FEBUARY 11, FOR YOUR FIRST TASK!
Starts at (if im awake) 9:00 am and ends at the start of the Banquet, 9:00 pm Central Time (-6:00)

Also, If you have in mind a good 1st Place Prize, PLEASE TELL ME. It doesnt matter what it is, you can say Hebona Robe for all I care, just give me ideas.

Last edited by Oceaniic on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:06 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Prize Edit)
Back to top Go down
Timinator

Timinator

PostSubject: WARNING WARNING WARNING *Guild event update*   TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:00 pm

WARNING ABOUT THE EVENT
Due to unforseen... err... ya im no new reporter so here is the deal. My family may or may not be planning a trip out of town for a weekend vacation. If we go, I will not be able to host the event. So I am planning to move it to FRIDAY! Thats right FRIDAY! If this is done on Friday, the time will be changed to 4:00 pm to 12:00 am (next day.) ASK ME ON FRIDAY ABOUT THE EVENT, im absent minded sometimes and rather do things as i planed them.

Dont hate me if I make you wait a week for the event, ok? Sad
Back to top Go down
Timinator

Timinator

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11   TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Here is your first Hint: CH 3
1. I am easy to find but can't be seen, and I am easy to pick by those who know me. I am used to craft items of many color that can help or hurt you. I can be found in many places, in dungeons, in fields, and even, underground. but None of you can find me, unless you have talked to Manus. - Drop this item at the nearest dungeon.

Good Hunting
Back to top Go down
Timinator

Timinator

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11   TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:01 pm

Decode this message: The Password is: 400 1-400 441-225 81 144 400 25 Hint: Square

Note me the password, then Ill note you the next hint.
Back to top Go down
Timinator

Timinator

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11   TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:53 pm

Hunt this Item Tefqb Hftf Cbxqebo - 3

Then with item in hand, find me in Karu Dungeon with a 1gold drop.
Back to top Go down
Timinator

Timinator

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11   TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Alright, the winners have been decided and posted at the top. This is normally the time I ask players how they liked the event, and there so happens to be tally i can use. SO PLEASE VOTE. xD

Here are the Clues and Awnsers for my event.
1. I am easy to find but can't be seen and easy to pick by those who know me. I am used to craft items of many color that can help and hurt you. I can be found in many places, even dungeons. Non of you can find me, unless you talk to Manus. If you do find me, place me on they nearest dungeon.
Base Herb on Fiodh dungeon
2. Password to next riddle, Decode this message: The Password is: 400 1-400 441-225 81 144 400 25 Hint: Square
Ta-tu-Oilte These are Irish words that mean You are Trained/Skilled
3. "I sit here with a giant unseen in the trees, and his little friends that keep me company, but now and then they like to hide from me, so I trust my L-rods to find his little friends for me."
Giant Face Statue in Karu Forest
4. another puzzle Hunt this Item Tefqb Hftf Cbxqebo
White Kiwi Feather
The last part was going to be this riddle, but due to 2 drops out and not many people joining, I decided against it.
Here I hide alone within a dungeon, chased by large and little creatures alike. Taking shelter in the One long maze was the mistake, but at least now the hounds can't find me.
I wont tell the awnser, and your more then welcome to guess. Riddles are a great past-time of mine and I like to blame Bilbo Baggens for my addiction. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11   TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

TREASURE HUNT EVENT -- FEBUARY 11
Page 1 of 1