New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild Group Drawing is happening again! Go to Guild Events section and follow Razeal's instructions to be included in the banner.
Recommend some music the site should have! Go to Site Construction and give your input.

NEW GUY IS FORUM STALKING!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timinator

Timinator

IGN: : Horce
Race : Human
Total Level : 749
Human Posts : 29
Dukatz : 0

NEW GUY IS FORUM STALKING!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW GUY IS FORUM STALKING!!!   NEW GUY IS FORUM STALKING!!! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:57 am

[center]Ellos, some have called me Tim, others call me... Tim... but you may call me Timinator. Smile
My IGN is Horce/Camory
750+/300+

[left]yea... so... O_O;; Ok I'm completly new... well more then that, I haven't even joined yet. (I CANT FIND THE GUILD STONE! Sad ) so I havnt even meet most of y'all. The little stuff I do on Horce is Fishing (r1) or Blacksmithing (r9) and I am currently ranking up my alch skills for RA. I am not a very strong PvPer but will always accept a challange, within reason. IRL I am 20 years of age, training to fly and fix airplanes, and live in my parents basement... ok that was a lie. lol!
I have two siblings that play mabi with me: Pureyes, Minifury.
Other then that, I am a forum stalker, and shall get EVERYONE ON THE FORUMS. Really, I just like a guild site a bit active, and shall try to make it so. cheers

Other then that, I always find it good to have a comic, art, or a story. So be on the look out. Wink

Back to top Go down
Creation
Admin
Creation

IGN: : Deletion
Race : Human
Total Level : 7500
Dukatz : 1

Statistics
Level: 1
EXP:
NEW GUY IS FORUM STALKING!!! What0/100NEW GUY IS FORUM STALKING!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

NEW GUY IS FORUM STALKING!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW GUY IS FORUM STALKING!!!   NEW GUY IS FORUM STALKING!!! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:22 am

NEVER
Back to top Go down

NEW GUY IS FORUM STALKING!!!
Page 1 of 1