New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
New members!
- If you want to join guild skilled please click the register button below Smile
- Then check your private message when you've registered.

Existing members!
- Sign in below ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild Group Drawing is happening again! Go to Guild Events section and follow Razeal's instructions to be included in the banner.
Recommend some music the site should have! Go to Site Construction and give your input.

I'm not completely dead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oceaniic
Admin
Oceaniic

IGN: : Oceaniic
Race : Elf
Total Level : 600
Dukatz : 0

I'm not completely dead Empty
PostSubject: I'm not completely dead   I'm not completely dead EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:37 am

I bet y'all are wondering what the hell happened to me. Right now I have no internet until Friday (I'm at my cousins house right now) and I've been really busy with school and other antics  Smile . My normal days mostly consist of League to be honest. I doubt anyone missed me and I don't expect you guys to either considering I don't even talk to anyone from here.

But yeah, I am alive and well, thanks for asking (not that you did anyways). I miss you guys and I still get emails into my inbox about who posts what so I am not completely M.I.A. well I am sort of... unfortunately from the game. But besides that I hope you all are doing well and I hope majority of the people that I have known since the creation of guild (Deletion (ofcourselol),Keop, Loverofnao, Lukianos, Masterquest..etc) are alive and well. Although you guys dislike me I am thankful for you all tolerating me and making Mabinogi enjoyable for me as it was for you (hopefully). This sounds like a goodbye thread omg lol, it isn't okay. This is just the beginning.

Okay aside from my pointless rambling (trying to get you all to feel sympathy for me considering I doubt I am significant enough to be even been mention to anyone) I'm graduating this year and it has been hectic because I'm suffering from seniorititis so my grades aren't too well lol. I hope this guild is alive (not that I doubt dede considering hes been managing it for the past 2 years). I'll be going off to college in fall hehehe I've been accepted into Harvard. Hahahahaha syke, I'm too incompetent for that  Very Happy  Very Happy not that I'm proud of my incompetence but whatever. If you know me you should know how messed up in the head I am since I've been proclaimed crazy by most of the guild members here.

I will probably return to Mabinogi when I have a Macbook, right now I have to deal with a out of date laptop (Dell Inspiron 1225, imagine playing league with that lol...). My computer can barley handle Mabinogi graphics so that has made Mabinogi less enjoyable for me. But in the future you can expect me to return hopefully at the middle or end of this year.

P.S. And welcome new guild members I was your former guild leader that died long ago ~

Much love  albino ,
- Oceaniic
Back to top Go down
https://skilled.forumotion.com
Razeal

Razeal

IGN: : Razeal
Race : God
Total Level : 3xxx
Dukatz : 0

PostSubject: Re: I'm not completely dead   I'm not completely dead EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Hey~  Razz I'm pretty new to guild tbh.. but I want to contribute to guild as much as possible. You probably know me as THAT COOL GUY THAT DRAWS.. but im really an average member. The guild is alive and well to answer your question. Yeah school is a pain. I understand. xD
I haven't talked to you alot, Oceaniic,  before but I would like to. I don't know much history of this guild but you are always welcome to website. I don't dislike Oceaniic, I just don't know you very much. I would like to know about you more. Especially for newer members, like me.
Anyways I wanted to thank you for establishing such a good guild and having good leader like dele to organize. I want to think this is just a beginning for this guild, not just a climax, too. Also, an idea for guild website. (Although it's sometimes rarely used xD; ) I'll try to make the website more fun to see and to make it more active. I'll help out dede and with other members to shape it to be the very best guild. I'm very dedicated and loyal to one guild till the end. Although, there's a lot of guilds I've joined but this by far one is the largest I've been. (Tbh it's favorite guild becuz awesome members) ^^ oh the feels~ ><

Anyways goodluck Oceaniic with school and hopefully I get to talk to you more later. Stay strong and confident.

Peace!  Smile 

- Razeal
Back to top Go down
Creation
Admin
Creation

IGN: : Deletion
Race : Human
Total Level : 7500
Dukatz : 1

Statistics
Level: 1
EXP:
I'm not completely dead What0/100I'm not completely dead Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: I'm not completely dead   I'm not completely dead EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:53 am

-bows in astonishment-
Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not completely dead   I'm not completely dead Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not completely dead
Page 1 of 1